Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: Reading Material

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Reading Material

    haha..i've done it a time or two
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Reading Material

    Maxim
    SI
    Does it matter!
    See above.
    BH for their sports section.
    VS

    I have done the pad thing in the past well. No big deal.
    Going in a VS doesn't bother me at all. Heck, my wife got me a VS card to use. Of course going online, and hitting thier sales from time to time on there is a great way to go for getting her something.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #23
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Reading Material

    From a girls' perspective:
    Maxim (I've not really read a lot of these)

    Sports Illustrated (or these so I'll just say this one)

    Playboy (when your boyfriend's friends are bachelors they tend to have adult magazines laying around...well his does anyways, and I love to read to keep me occupied. I'll vouch for this magazine it's tasteful and actually has good articles.)

    K-mart sales paper or Wal-Mart sales paper (either)

    Kingsport Times

    Victoria's Secret

  4. #24
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Reading Material

    FHM

    ESPN the magazine

    Playboy

    Wal-Mart sales paper

    Kingsport Times

    Victoria's Secret

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •